Hi everyone! In this issue of the newsletter, there’s a lot of focus on great libraries.
The 🗯 Featured post is not ready in time for this newsletter, but in the next edition, I’ll share how to write a DAG using Airflow 2.0’s new Taskflow API. Stay tuned!
🔮 Data Science
- Lux - Data Visualization - A library to “visualize and explore your dataframe with no extra code”
- All Probability Distributions Explained in Six Minutes - Terence Shin shares an intuitive explanation for different probability distributions
- ML cheat sheet - A great cheat sheet for Machine Learning, with visual aid
- Covariance vs Correlation - Time to brush up some knowledge. InterviewQuery.com shares a question (and answer)
🛠 Data Engineering
- Building effective landing pages - Alex Garcia has developed over 250 landing pages and shares tips on how to increase the conversion rates
👋 See you next time
Let’s keep in touch,