🗯 Featured post
This week’s blog post is a showcase of how Airflow 2.0 is a game-changer. The goal is to build an ETL pipeline and slowly build up.
🔮 Data Science
- 2nd version of “An Introduction to Statistical Learning” - One of the most famous Data Science books now has a 2nd version - which includes Deep Learning. The download is free.
- Visualizing a codebase - Github launched a tool that makes visualizing a codebase easy. It allows for a glance at a repository structure. You can visualize any repo here.
- SQL Cheat Sheet - a reminder of some common SQL commands
- Series: Take your SQL from good to great - Do you know what a CTE is? A 5-part series on taking SQL to a new level.
- Train/test split - Kevin Markham (@justmarkham) shares a tip for handling train/test split when there’s a class imbalance.
- Build a Dash app with Python in 7 minutes - “Create a beautiful visualization app from scratch with Python”.
🛠 Data Engineering
- The 2021 Data Engineer toolbox - All the tools and techniques in one chart.
- Incident Detection and Alerting for Your Data Pipelines - Preventing broken data pipelines.
- 20 common interview questions
- The most unbelievable things about life before smartphones - How life was before smart phones.
👋 See you next time
Let’s keep in touch,